Thursday, August 18, 2005

A trip to the dentist

We made a trip to the dentist today. It is a follow up after our emergency last week. It is Emily's first time for a cleaning. So far, no crying. Maybe there is hope.
York is slowly reviewing my application for the fall it will be a week to 10 day before I will get any news. While optimistic until now, I am quite concerned. Ther must be a review by the admissions committee, which I thought had already gone over my material in the pre-application process. The waitingis driving me nuts. I have to make changes to my timetable. That has already received approval from my Dean of Media Studies. Hopefully, it will not take too much. Still, it will mean a lot of scrambling. It is the uncertainty that is most nerve-wracking.
Monday school starts. Oh well, it was a nice break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home